Is your air conditioner out of commission on the hottest day of the year? Perhaps cooler weather is setting in and you want a tune up for your furnace. No matter your reason for contacting an expert in HVAC in MN, Total Comfort is your one stop shop! Whether you need assistance with heating or cooling, residential or commercial, we are confident that our services are the best in the business.
Why Choose Total Comfort?
When it comes to HVAC services, there are literally hundreds of options available to you. With so many choices at your disposal, how will you ever narrow down your search? That is where we come in, but you don’t need to take our word for it! Check out this list to learn why Total comfort is the best choice for HVAC in Minnesota:
- Your comfort is what keeps us in business. We make it our mission to make your home as comfortable as possible. A poorly functioning duct system or an outdated furnace can severely impact you and your family’s comfort levels. At Total Comfort, we work to restore your comfort and make your home as warm (or as cool) and inviting as possible.
- We provide in-home consultations. You should never commit to a service without receiving a comprehensive consultation in which a certified technician comes to your home and inspects the problem personally. That is what we provide with our in-home consultations. Most HVAC technicians will try to charge you by the mile or hike up prices if they must return more than once, but we provide our no obligation service charge to every customer, no matter where you live or how often we come to your home.
- You are our top priority. Every effort will be made to come to your home for service and repairs at your convenience. This means that you choose the time when service and repairs are convenient for you and not the other way around. We are flexible so that your schedule is interrupted as little as possible.
- We are committed to craftsmanship. While other HVAC companies may boast that they can install a new HVAC system in 1 visit, at Total Comfort, we emphasize quality over speed. On our initial appointment we will take detailed measurements which ensure your new system will be customized to your home’s unique blueprint. Our extra measures result in the best air flow and efficiency possible.
- We have solutions for you. Many HVAC companies will insist that hot and cold spots and uncomfortable aspects of heating and cooling are simply a fact of life. We offer solutions that will improve your household air quality and get rid of many uncomfortable aspects of your home’s interior. We specialize in troubleshooting and problem solving so you don’t have to just live with heating and cooling problems.
- We are trustworthy. With Total Comfort, you don’t have to worry about hidden fees or surprise charges. We will quote you the cost of your service up front, and you will never have to pay by the hour.
- We come highly recommended. Hundreds of customers don’t lie, and if you want to see what our customers are saying about us, all you have to do is check out our reviews page! There you will find reviews from Total Comfort customers from across the state. We also have reviews on Angie’s List and Google+, and Facebook!
Give us a call today.