Air Conditioning Installation in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Homeowners living in and around the Minneapolis-St. Paul area understand the importance of having a reliable, efficient cooling system. If your air conditioner has been underperforming or malfunctioning you may be thinking of upgrading to a new, high-efficiency unit—but it’s important to note that the quality of your installation is just as important as the quality of the equipment itself.
The seasoned HVAC professionals at Total Comfort are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality air conditioning products and services at affordable prices. We will ensure your new air conditioner is installed to the exact specifications of the manufacturer and is correctly sized for your home.
Call us at 763-383-8383 to arrange for air conditioner installation in the Twin Cities Metro or contact us online and let us know how we can help.
Signs You May Need to Install a New Air Conditioner
If you’re trying to decide between repairing your current air conditioner or buying a new one, take a look at our list of warning signs that an AC replacement may be imminent:
- Age – A well maintained air conditioner may last for several years beyond the average lifespan of 15 years, but if your AC is 12 years or older and is prone to frequent repairs it may be more cost effective to replace it with a new, high-efficiency model.
- Lack of comfort – If your AC is unable to keep up with the demands of your home it may be incorrectly sized, malfunctioning, or lacking efficiency.
- Costly repairs – If you are facing a repair that costs more than 50 percent of the cost of replacement and your AC is 10 years or older, consider replacing it.
- Rise in energy costs – As your AC comes to the end of its lifespan and components begin to wear, it will struggle to maintain the desired temperature and use more fuel than necessary to cool your home.
- Frequent on and off cycling – This is a sign that your AC is too big for your home and should be replaced with a unit that has been properly sized using a Manual J load calculation.
- Unusual sounds – If you hear a loud squealing, screaming, squeaking, grinding, or other loud or mechanical noise coming from your AC it may be a sign that you need a major repair or a new cooling system.
The Benefits of Professional Air Conditioning Installation Services
There are any number of do-it-yourself projects that you can complete around your home, but unless you are a certified HVAC technician installing your air conditioner isn’t one of them. The benefits of professional installation include:
- Warranty protection – Your warranty requires that installation be performed by a licensed professional in order for it to be valid.
- Lifespan – Professional installation and maintenance can help to prolong the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Performance – Our certified technicians will ensure your new AC is correctly sized and installed according to the manufacturers specifications, to optimize performance and efficiency.
- Safety – During professional installation the licensed contractor will adhere to all safety guidelines to ensure your home and family are protected.
Schedule Air Conditioning Installation in Minneapolis-St. Paul
For professional air conditioning installation that you can count on, trust the experts at Total Comfort. Whether you’re replacing your existing AC with a new high-efficiency unit or installing an HVAC system in your brand-new home, our skilled technicians will ensure your installation is done efficiently and correctly.
Call us at 763-383-8383 to schedule air conditioning installation in the Twin Cities, or contact us online today.