COVID-19 Update From Total Comfort Heating & Cooling
Thank you for being a valued Total Comfort customer. I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the current COVID-19 situation and update you on what we’re doing right now at Total Comfort to protect you and your family. The safety of all our customers and employees remains our top priority.
Here’s how we’re stopping the spread of germs:
- We’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning assignments within our facility and our fleet of vehicles. We are wiping down all surfaces and common areas with disinfectant multiple times daily. Our technicians have hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes available in their trucks—and they make good use of them!
- We have installed the latest virus and bacteria killing indoor air technology products into our facility heating and cooling systems.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at every entrance and exit of our building.
- A friendly smile goes a long way (we avoid giving out handshakes).
- We ask that if any of our employees are feeling ill that they do not come to work that day.
- We are practicing social distancing in our office. We have cancelled all in-person meetings and will meet remotely when necessary. We have also asked our technicians not to come in to the office.
- We’re providing our employees up-to-date information to keep them – and their families – informed, aware and protected throughout this situation.
Here are ways that you can show the same courtesy to our technicians when they come to your home:
- Clean and sanitize your home before our technician(s) arrive (especially high-traffic areas).
- If you or anyone in your home is feeling ill on the day of your appointment, please contact our office and let us know so we can reschedule your appointment.
As always, we are here to serve you. Keeping you safe and extremely satisfied are our #1 priorities. Thank you for your patience and trust in us, and for being the heart of our business. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Total Comfort Heating & Cooling