Air Conditioning Services in Kansas City
We might love living in Kansas City, but that doesn’t mean the weather always loves us back! The spring and summer seasons can be downright brutal, and if your cooling equipment isn’t prepared to battle the heat you could be stuck sweating and grumpy all season long. Looking for service teams that offer a wide range of trustworthy, affordable AC services in the Kansas City area? Contact Total Comfort!
Our cooling service experts are proud to offer a wide range of cooling solutions for clients in Jackson, Clay, Platte, and Cass counties. Whether you need prompt repairs or your seasonal tune-up or you’re ready to enjoy the advantages that a totally new AC installation can bring, we’re the HVAC contractors in Kansas City that you can always count on.
Total Comfort provides expert air conditioning services in Kansas City. Whether you need a repair, installation, or tune-up, contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Air Conditioner Repair in Kansas City, MO
Going without AC for any amount of time is an absolute nightmare in our area. The heat and humidity soak right in within a matter of minutes, putting you in a tough and uncomfortable spot. But with our team nearby, you never need to stress or worry. Our NATE-certified repair teams are equipped with leading diagnostic equipment and have the training and know-how to handle any type of AC repair, whether it’s the easy stuff or the more complex issues. We’ve seen and repaired it all.
Some of the most common AC problems that we solve at Total Comfort include:
- Thermostat failures or error codes
- Zoning control or damper failures
- Startup problems or intermittent shutdowns
- Cycling off before the desired temperature is reached
- Blown fuses on the control board or relay failures
- Control board failures or error codes
- Condenser contactor failures
- Condenser fan failures or damaged blades
- Start or run capacitor failures
- Compressor relay failures
- Tripped compressor overheat switch
- Grounded, shorted, or a failed compressor
- Insufficient refrigerant charge
- Incorrect refrigerant pressures or temperatures
- Refrigerant line or coil leaks
- Frozen or dirty evaporator
- Dirty condenser coils
- Clogged condensate drain
- Blower motor failures
- Clogged air filters
Our technicians will diagnose the problems with your air conditioning system and provide a full estimate for the repairs before we get started. Once we are done and your system is running properly, we will clean up the work area and leave it neat and tidy.
AC Installation and Replacement Services
Picking a new cooling system for your home can be daunting. Efficiency ratings, tonnage, the type of cooling system—it’s a lot to take in, and since you want to rely on this system for years, if not decades, the pressure is on to make the right call. But before you get overwhelmed, know that you don’t need to make the call on your own!
Our service specialists take all of the pressure out of selecting the ideal system. Through our extensive assessments and detailed knowledge, we’ll guide you to making the ideal cooling system choice for your home. And once we do, we provide an installation that is guaranteed to be top notch, ensuring you get all of the efficiency and power you’re entitled to.
By having our team at Total Comfort install a modern, energy-efficient air conditioning system, you can enjoy several benefits:
- Reduced energy usage – Older air conditioners are often rated well below 14 SEER, while today’s models range from 14 to over 20 SEER, which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Lower utility costs – Because your new air conditioner uses less energy, your electricity bills will also be reduced now and in the future, offsetting some of the installation costs.
- Improved comfort – A new air conditioner can provide higher cooling performance, better humidity control, and improved air quality.
- Greater reliability – With all-new components and quality installation, your new system will be far more reliable than your old one.
We are confident you will be pleased with the performance of your new air conditioning system, and we can help you keep it running like the day it was installed with our comprehensive HVAC maintenance services.
Contact the NATE-certified technicians at Total Comfort for air conditioner installation today. We offer up-front price quotes and high-quality service.
Seasonal Air Conditioner Maintenance
With a solid cooling system in place, you’re set to handle anything Kansas City can toss your way. But without proper maintenance services, your system won’t stay as effective at all. By pursuing annual AC tune-ups with our team you’re sure to get the calibration, cleaning, and performance assessment you need to make certain your system is ready and stays ready for years to come.
Our AC maintenance is tailored to your system and includes everything it needs to stay running properly, such as:
- Replacing the air filter, if supplied by the customer
- Cleaning the blower fan and air handler
- Measuring voltage and amperage of motors and fans
- Measuring supply and return temperature and adjusting airflow
- Lubricating motor bearings, fans, pulleys, and other moving parts
- Cleaning the condenser coils, evaporator, and condensate drain
- Checking the refrigerant charge, temperatures, and pressures
- Testing the compressor, relays, contractors, and capacitors
- Inspecting the low voltage fuses, transformers, and control board
- Inspecting electrical terminals, contacts, and wires for looseness or damage
- Testing the thermostat, safety switches, and controls for proper operation
- And more…
Our HVAC services can help you reduce energy costs, catch problems early, avoid unnecessary repairs, and extend the life of your air conditioning equipment.
Air Conditioning Services in Kansas City
Our specialists are proud to offer a wide range of cooling services to local home and business owners. Whether you’re looking to have a new ductless cooling unit installed, or your central AC is acting up, we’ve got the right solution at the right price.
Ready to schedule a service? Just contact us online at any time!