Air Conditioning Replacement in Kansas City, MO
An air conditioner is a great addition to any home in the Kansas City area. It can make the humid summers more bearable, and most models will last at least 12 to 15 years with proper maintenance. When it is time to replace the air conditioner in your Kansas City home, turn to our experts at Total Comfort.
We have been serving the Kansas City area for over 60 years, providing a full selection of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. With our expert technicians, two-stage installation process, and upfront pricing, we are the natural choice for professional air conditioner installation, air conditioner replacement, and more.
Has your air conditioning system been giving you trouble? Talk to our experts at Total Comfort to find out if an AC replacement is the right choice for your home. Call our Kansas City office at 763-383-8383 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
When to Consider an AC Replacement for Your Missouri Home
A new air conditioner can be a significant investment. At Total Comfort, we want to help you make an informed decision about your repair and replacement options. When your air conditioner only has minor problems, like a small refrigerant leak or a faulty condenser fan, and the system is under 10 years old, AC repair is often the best option. You may want to consider an air conditioner replacement, however, if any of the following are true:
- Your air conditioner is over 10 years old. Air conditioners typically last 12 to 15 years, so if yours is already having problems and it is over 10 years old, you may want to think about an AC replacement, especially if has a poor maintenance history.
- A major part has failed. If a costly component like the compressor, coil, or blower motor must be replaced, it may be more cost-effective to upgrade to a new system.
- It needs frequent repairs. If you are calling for service more than a few times a year, a new air conditioner can offer greater reliability and lower repair costs.
- It costs a fortune to operate. Older air conditioners often had a SEER of less than 13. Today’s models feature ratings of 14 to over 20 SEER for significantly lower cooling costs.
- It offers subpar performance. If your current air conditioner cannot keep your home comfortable, a new AC installation can bring you improved comfort, humidity control, and air quality.
Contact Total Comfort today for help choosing AC repairs or a new AC installation for your Kansas City home.
Kansas City Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
Are you eager to add a modern, energy-efficient air conditioning system to your Kansas City home? Whether you are upgrading or installing an all-new air conditioner, our team at Total Comfort can help. We offer air conditioner installation and replacement services, and we feature a unique two-step installation process that provides a better, more precise, energy-efficient installation.
We install all types of air conditioning systems, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits. The benefits of an AC replacement for your home include:
- Reduced energy usage
- Lower utility costs
- Greater reliability
- Quieter operation
- Improved comfort and air quality
To request an AC installation quote in the Kansas City area, contact our team today.
Schedule an AC Replacement in Kansas City, MO
Improve your comfort and add value to your home with a new air conditioner installation from our team at Total Comfort.
Call 763-383-8383 or contact us online to schedule your AC installation or replacement today!