Air Conditioning Installation Services in St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota
When the temperature rises, you want a reliable air conditioning system to keep you and your loved ones cool and comfortable. If you need a new AC unit or are looking to replace an outdated system, our team at Total Comfort is here to help.
We provide air conditioning installation services to residents of St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our technicians will assess your needs, house size, and budget to create the perfect plan for your HVAC system. Get in contact with us today and set up an appointment.
Our AC Installation Services
Our experienced technicians will work with you to assess your cooling needs and provide a customized air conditioner installation plan that fits your home and budget. We’ll measure the size of your home and discuss if there are any special features you’re looking for. Once we have found an AC unit that meets your standards and budget, we will quickly install it for you.
Are you looking to upgrade your current AC unit? We also offer air conditioner replacement for outdated systems. Even if your current equipment is still functioning, updating your AC to a newer, more energy-efficient system can improve your home’s comfort level and save you money in the long run.
To discuss your air conditioning installation needs, contact the experts at Total Comfort.
5 Signs it’s Time to Install a New Air Conditioner
- You need Frequent Repairs: If you need frequent air conditioning repair in Minneapolis, it’s probably a sign that your system is fading quickly. You can often prevent many problems by having your system cleaned and maintained every spring, but even the best-maintained units will eventually start to experience problems.
- Your Energy Bills are Too High: Air conditioners become less efficient the older they get. If you are looking for a way to cut down on costs around the home, installing a new AC may be the answer
- Your Home Isn’t Comfortable: Old air conditioners have a difficult time cooling your house efficiently. One of the results of this is a difficulty in maintaining a comfortable temperature. You may also notice that some of your rooms are too hot while others are too cold.
- Humidity Problems: Homes with old air conditioners often feel too muggy in the summer and too dry in the winter. This will make it hard to feel comfortable in your home, and may lead to other problems as well.
- Your AC Unit is too Old: On average, air conditioners last about 10 years before they need to be replaced. After this time, they can’t work efficiently and are more likely to experience severe breakdowns.
We’ll Keep Your AC Unit Running
If you already have an air conditioner installed, but it is malfunctioning, we can investigate and diagnose any issues and conduct prompt repairs. We also recommend receiving annual air conditioning maintenance services if you want to prevent costly repairs or replacements.
Turn to Total Comfort for expert air conditioner installation services in St. Paul or Minneapolis, Minnesota. Contact us today at 612-688-2421 and schedule a time for us to help you.
Financing Options Available
At Total Comfort, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by Total Comfort.