HVAC Maintenance Program in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Your heating and cooling systems are significant investments that you and your family rely on every day. To avoid expensive repairs, you should have your devices regularly maintained by industry experts. That is why at Total Comfort, we suggest you join our HVAC maintenance program in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
This program will save you money when you need HVAC repairs, give you priority service, and help you maintain your warranties. Speak to our team today and learn how you can reap all of these incredible benefits.
Total Comfort’s VIP HVAC Maintenance Agreement
When you join our priority maintenance program, you can take advantage of cost savings, extensive warranties, and much more. Ready to earn numerous perks? Reach out to us to join today:
- Up to 15% Discount on Repairs: Enjoy savings of up to 15% on any necessary repairs.
- 10% Discount on After-Hours Rates: Benefit from a 10% discount on after-hours service rates.
- Priority Scheduling: Get priority scheduling, including same-day service for calls before noon and next-day service for calls after noon.
- Two-Year Parts & One-Year Labor Warranty: Receive a warranty of two years on parts and one year on labor for repairs made during your membership.
- Two Full Safety and Maintenance Tune-Ups: Keep your system functioning smoothly with two comprehensive tune-ups.
- Maintain Warranty Eligibility: Prevent repair costs from being excluded due to lack of regular maintenance, complying with manufacturer warranty requirements.
Year-Round Comfort and Convenience: Experience consistent comfort, convenience, and exceptional service from our award-winning HVAC company.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
So, how do you benefit from having your HVAC systems maintained regularly? Keeping your units finely tuned ensures performance, cost-savings, and longer lifespans.
- Longer Equipment Life: Proper maintenance ensures that your HVAC systems last longer, maximizing your investment’s value.
- Improved Efficiency: Prevent the buildup of grime and dust that can make your system work harder to regulate temperature. A clean and well-maintained system operates with higher efficiency, saving energy.
- Early Problem Detection: Our comprehensive maintenance checklist allows us to identify and address issues before they escalate into major breakdowns, saving you from costly repairs later on.
- Cost Savings: Efficient systems not only lower energy bills, but regular maintenance also translates to significant savings on parts and labor by avoiding emergency repairs.
Contact Our Award-Winning HVAC Company
Are you ready to save money and keep your heating and cooling systems in pristine condition? Contact us by calling 612-662-6280 and ask our team members about joining our HVAC maintenance program today.