HVAC Services in Minneapolis–St. Paul
Call (763) 383-8383 to Schedule HVAC Service in Minneapolis-St. Paul Today!
We’ve been providing HVAC services in St. Paul and Minneapolis since 1980, but our roots stretch as far back as 1956. Our NATE-certified professional HVAC contractors complete each job with the highest care and consideration. From furnace and AC repair to installing a new HVAC system, we’re here to help you.
Our focus on quality installation and service. In fact, we have received two national awards because of our exceptional service! At Total Comfort, we complete 85-90% of our HVAC service calls on the first trip. We’d love to earn your business!
Fast, Reliable HVAC Repair
A furnace that doesn’t provide reliable heat isn’t just an inconvenience — it’s a safety issue. When your furnace isn’t working, call the furnace repair company St. Paul homeowners have trusted since 1956: Total Comfort.
We can handle any furnace repair, including:
- Furnace is blowing cold air
- Furnace is running constantly
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Furnace is cycling on and off in too quickly
- Strange furnace smells
- Strange/loud furnace noises
- Furnace gas valve replacement
- Thermostat isn’t working
Air Conditioning Repairs
When your central AC quits working or your ductless mini split is on the fritz, call Total Comfort for AC repair in St. Paul. Our technicians have seen it all and fixed it all, including:
- Air conditioner blowing hot air
- Air conditioner turning on and off in short cycles
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- AC compressor is frozen or leaking water
- AC evaporator coil is frozen or leaking water
- AC refrigerant leaks or low refrigerant
- Thermostat isn’t working
Even the best HVAC systems can break, and when that happens, you can rely on the experts at Total Comfort to have your heating and cooling system operational and your home comfortable as soon as possible.
Call Total Comfort now to get your urgent HVAC repair taken care of!
Professional HVAC Installation Services
At Total Comfort, we never hire subcontractors—we only use our own installation specialists on all HVAC jobs. Our specialists are highly trained in the proper installation techniques for a variety of systems, including:
- Air handlers
- Air purifiers
- Condensing units
- Refrigeration equipment
- Ducting systems
- Electronic air cleaners (EAC)
- Garage heaters
- Heat exchangers
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioners
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Heat recovery ventilators (HRV)
- Water heaters
Contact us online to schedule your HVAC installation in Minneapolis–St. Paul!
Money-Saving HVAC Maintenance for Peace of Mind
Avoiding a costly AC or furnace repair is a win, so we also offer preventative maintenance agreements through Total Comfort VIP. You’ll receive priority scheduling and a 10% discount on any needed repairs. Most importantly, you’ll get routine annual AC tune-ups and furnace tune-ups that extends the life of your heating and cooling systems.
We’re proud to offer Total Comfort VIP as a convenient, cost-saving way to keep your home’s HVAC system hassle-free throughout the year.
Why Choose Total Comfort?
When you call Total Comfort, you can expect:
- A measurable improvement in your home’s comfort
- Convenient service that works around your schedule
- A no-obligation service charge for trip and diagnosis, no matter where you live or how complicated the problem
- Two-step installation process to get your system operational and comfortable without sacrificing quality craftsmanship
- Upfront pricing quotes with zero hidden costs
Experience the Total Comfort difference today! Call now for HVAC services in the Minneapolis–St. Paul area.