HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Minneapolis-St. Paul
No HVAC system is perfect, and even the newest, most advanced systems can need repairs. But by scheduling regular preventative maintenance on your home’s heating and cooling system, you can make the most of your investment. Tune-up services can help ensure your HVAC system is prepared for any season, no matter how crazy the Minnesota weather gets!
Total Comfort’s Preferred Client Club
As a homeowner in the Minneapolis–St. Paul area, you can take advantage of our Preferred Client Club as a convenient, cost-saving maintenance plan. By signing up, you receive:
- 15% discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling including same-day service when you call before noon, and next-day service when you call after noon.
- $50 in loyalty credits that never expire for each consecutive year of membership. This can be used towards home comfort equipment for up to 10% off the purchase. You can even share this credit with family and friends!
- Only $79.95 service calls for same day/next day service (compared to $99.95-$224.95 for non-members).
- Maintain your warranty without having repair costs excluded “due to lack of regular maintenance.” Many manufacturer warranty contracts require regular maintenance from a licensed HVAC contractor in order to not void the protection.
- Year-round comfort, convenience, and great service from an award-winning HVAC company in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
Ready for a hassle-free, cost-saving HVAC preventative maintenance plan? Our Preferred Client Club is accepting new members. Sign up now!
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
In extreme weather conditions, heating and cooling systems are worked their hardest, which makes them more likely to fail at the worst possible time. Signing up for our Preferred Client Club and maintaining your HVAC system can help reduce the possibility of that happening. There are many other benefits of giving your heating and cooling system a tune-up, including:
- Longer equipment life – Your furnace, heat pump, ductless, or central air conditioning system will last longer and give you more from your investment if it is properly maintained.
- Better efficiency – Grime and dust can build up on your system, causing it to work harder to heat or cool your home. A clean, well-maintained system runs more efficiently!
- Early detection of problems – It’s better to fix a minor problem now than deal with a full-blown disaster later! Our thorough maintenance checklist allows us to detect problems before they cause a breakdown.
- Less money spent – Emergency repairs are not only inconvenient, but they can be expensive. Maintenance not only lower your energy bills with a more efficient system, but you will also see big-time savings on parts and labor.
- Seasonal comfort – At Total Comfort, your home’s comfort is our #1 priority. As part of our Preferred Client Club, you can have peace of mind knowing your furnace or air conditioner is ready for the change in weather. No surprises, just year-round comfort!
Contact Total Comfort to learn more about how your HVAC system can benefit from our Preferred Client Club maintenance plan!
Award-Winning HVAC Maintenance in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Total Comfort can help answer any questions you have about your home’s heating and cooling maintenance. Our goal is to provide you with the best HVAC services in the Twin Cities area. When you call Total Comfort for preventative maintenance or repair services, you can expect:
- A measurable improvement in your home’s comfort
- Convenient service that works around your schedule
- A no-obligation service charge for trip and diagnosis, no matter where you live or how complicated the problem
- Up-front pricing quotes with zero hidden costs.
Experience the Total Comfort difference today! Contact us today for HVAC preventative maintenance in the Minneapolis–St. Paul area.