Now offering virtual visits!Find out more
TROUBLE SHOOTING TIPS:
“I have no cool air!”
- You may have a tripped circuit breaker. Check your home circuit breaker box and reset circuit breaker.
- Your thermostat may be off or set incorrectly. Check to make sure your thermostat/control is on and set to cool. Reset your desired temperature.
- Your indoor unit is running but the outdoor unit is not. Air coming through your vent will be warm. Check temperature setting on thermostat/control. If no change, give us a call. In the meantime, try turning off your thermostat/control for 1 to 3 hours to see if it will reset itself.
“I have no airflow!”
- You may have dirty filters. Check the filters in each of your system’s components. Clean or replace filters as recommended in your use and care guide. If problem persists, please give us a call.
- Your system may have frozen up due to a dirty coil. Check for signs of water below unit and cold exterior surface of indoor coil enclosure. If that doesn’t work, call us. In the meantime, try turning your thermostat off for 1 to 3 hours to see if it will defrost.