Now offering virtual visits!Find out more
Total Comfort Gives Back
As a locally owned and operated company, Total Comfort loves being involved with and giving back to the community. Here are a few of our community initiatives:
- White Bear Girls Fastpitch: We have proudly sponsored this team for 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Heat Up Minnesota
- Annette and Bill Daniels are the proud recipients of a brand new Lennox furnace and AC. All installation time donated by our awesome installers: Keith Johnson, Scott Horn, Mark Swartz, Leonard Beavers, Lee Adams, and Amira C.
- #HeatUpMinnesota: Congratulation to Wendy of Forest Lake, recipient of one of the Lennox-donated high-efficiency furnaces. Thank you to Tony Bonnette, Tim Bommersbach, Linda Locke, and Kay Stokes for donating your time on a beautiful Saturday!
- #HeatUpMinnesota: Congratulations to Dorothy of St. Paul, recipient of one of the Lennox donated high-efficiency furnaces. Thank you to Trish Gray, Chad Durant, and Dan Weise for donating your time on a beautiful Saturday!
- Furnace was donated to Nancy Sampson. She was widowed recently and had an old inefficient system. Once again, big thanks to Ean, Chad, Carrie, Tony, and Keith. Also, thanks to Tim Bommersbach and Ann Decker for their behind-the-scenes work on this as well!